Monday 3 December 2007

WHATEVER HAPPENS TO OUR STOCK MARKET?

My Ms. Pretty remiser texted me a few days ago.
"Our msian gov is not helping our mkt wt the announcement of proton".

I replied.
"The present leadership memang tak market friendly pun. So many market unfriendly issues. How are you?"

She texted back.
"Our leaders r very dumb. They r just not thinkin bout msian welfare. Cakap aje byk. Im ok., just angry wth d govt thats all"

Well.... I can smell it that the people in the market are becoming more and more restless. They want to see some market friendly moves. Issues of failure to get Proton's foreign partner, Bersih Rally, Hindraf Rally, VK Lingam saga, wasting money on Angkasawan and so many more are damaging our reputation and our market.

Our government's damage control failure is hurting the market. Just admit it.

I am pulling my money from the market, at a lost, as for now. Cash is King, but stock market is not. At least for now.

9 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

so I heard my mom sighs about it..not a big time player or anything but still she's sighing..so i can only imagine the big players in the market...

bro..maybe u kena re-think nak balik malaysia for good la next year..keadaan parah nie..

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

I'm just a layman not an economist but I feel the pressure,.. with respect to our current economic situation..

east43street said...

UBA....
Eh ada pun my sis ni. I left comment on your Bandung trip tapi tak de respon. Busy ya..?

You are right. Not only your mom, I myself have been sighing everyday looking at the counters. Look like the present Malaysian market is only for those with inside information. Only they can choose the right counters. It won't work for us who try to rationalise the good counters. Frustrating kan?

myfisol....
I am a layman too and it is the layman who will get the most pressure when the money stop circulating.

Visited your blog and like it. Will leave comment soon.

UglyButAdorable said...

hihiiii...dah response...busy like mad la year end niee...

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

balik msia ke ngundi nanti?
*haha*

anyways, i baru perasan "the gal who hates musang.." hahaha..funny la u!!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Our leaders are dumb huh? I wonder who elected them in the first place..hehehe..

Slmt Hari Raya AidilAdha bang :))

east43street said...

aphroditekuzz....
Nampak gayanya balik lepas org abis ngundi. Registered at Subang Jaya. Hehehe bout the gal who hates musang.... jangan benci sangat kat memusang tu.... dah memang perangai musang macam tu.... Org kata kalau dah benci sangat nanti jatuh sayang pulak.... ha lagi masalah tu...

cosmic_gurl....
Dah nasib kita.... dah tak ada leader untuk di undi... yang ada semua batang kayu aje.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to you too.....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

kan uncle kan..
selamat hari raya aidil adha..lupa nak wish.
tak berkorban kita tahun ni?


p/s jumpa maya sarah & shereen plis send my regards to them.

east43street said...

aphroditekuzz....
Tahun ni berkorban air liur je. Nak post cerita baru pun tak de masa, sibuk sangat. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to you too... Si Maya, Sarah dan Shereen tak dengar cerita pun. Ntah...ntah dah balik Mesia bercuti.... almaklumlah sekarang ni bebudak u tengah cuti panjang sikit.