Monday 23 March 2009

BANDWIDTH SPEED TEST

Today is probably one of the best day for me. I switched on my computer, go to the internet and I noticed the speed is a bit fast. I go to the Bandwidth Place Speed Test, click the test and I found out that my speed today is 780 kilobits per second. Wow! The fastest since I got home 6 months ago.

I normally got 175 kilobits per second for the suppossedly 1 MB bandwidth that I paid monthly. When opening the account, they told me that I should get at least 800 kilobits per second. I gave up complaining to Streamyx Service Centre and adopted a wait and see attitude. Just to see how long they would resolve it. It took them 3 months. Repeat 3 months. Bravo TM Net. I almost gave up posting a new entry in this blog.

By the way, when I was in London, the minimum speed was 1.5MB per second, and I used to get 2MB per second.

That was then.

7 comments:

Ulladulla said...

pendek je... citer la panjang2 sket, your views on UMNO's current situations...Che Det masuk balik UMNO, why is that?..
tunggu punya lama, dia tulis ciput aje...

aida yurani said...

speed test je? speed writing nyer mana? :)

azwan said...

sudah balik ke tanah melayu rupanya :)

east43street said...

Ulladulla....
Ciput dulu sebab tengah busy... Nanti tulis kenapa Nizar menang.

aidayurani...
Ye la Aida, speed writing dah jadi 'long hand' dah. Lama tak dengar cerita.

azwan....
Dah balik ke Tanah Melayu dah Azwan. Tapi bila dah balik tengok-tengok Mamak Memanda nak cabar Sultan Melayu pula. Nak cabar titah Sultan kat court pulak. Aku tengah marah ni.

Anonymous said...

klonopin medication
For the safety and proper efficacy of Klonopin please provide your full medical history to your doctor and follow his/her instructions exactly otherwise it may result in severe side effects or you may develop a dependency on it.
[url=http://www.actperu.com/]buy klonopin online[/url]
As this pill works on the central nervous system, it is crucially important that you must take the medicine just as your doctor prescribed you.
http://www.actperu.com/ - klonopin clonazepam
Also inform your doctor about any other medication you are taking or recently taken.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced RMM software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central network monitoring
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Bandwidthspeedtest said...

Introduction to www.bandwidthspeedtest.co.uk