Tuesday 18 September 2007

FIND NURIN JAZLIN

I am posting this after reading Akula's post and appeals on Nurin.




I pray for Nurin to be found safe and alive. I feel the suffering of her parents.

We are now living in the different world compared to 15 year ago, in a scarrier world now to grow our children. I hope she will be found.

As for the other girl who had been sexually assulted and murdered, I join the whole nation mourned. I pray for her to be amongst the angels. I damn the animal who did that to her.

Our march to become an industrialised nation has neglected our social responsibility. We are no longer living in the caring society that we used to live. For this I damn the politicians, policy makers and the local government authorities.

8 comments:

akula said...

Thanks man.

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

I pray Nurin is still safe. I join you in condemning the pompous politicians who are too busy building their wealth to stop to do something for the development of social and civic mindedness. Even the religious officials are barking up the wrong trees!!!!

merapuman said...

i hv a daughter, i know how they feel :(

Anonymous said...

oh, now i become the online guru. ha.ha. thanks for the link. i hv already added yours.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Saw on the news that the gurl who was sexually assaulted and murdered was Nurin..sad sad day :(

I hope they find the bastard that did it!!

east43street said...

Akula..... likewise bro.

da winged acrophobic.... barking is their speciality, sometimes not even at a tree.

merapuman.... we do feel the same. hope one day our street will be safe. as for online guru, a lot of people will agree with me.

cosmic_gurl.... we will find him, sooner or later. hope sooner.

UglyButAdorable said...

and today the newspaper said, police is going to charge the parents under negligence??? wtf!!!

like they have not gone thru enough!!

rest in peace my little girl...we'll get the bastard on way or another..

east43street said...

uba.....
The police need to show that they are doing their job, since there is no capture yet, they turn to the parents, just to play time and divert public's attention. Somebody up there high in their hierarchy starts thinking like the top public servant guy who suggested vss for his the undisciplines.